Thursday, March 22, 2007

A whole lot of crap

Has happened in the last 2 weeks. Road a ton (Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun) 2 weeks ago...Then nothin.
Had a great ride with the PCR Peeps on Sat.
Damn near got fired on Monday...Damn Corp Jack Holes.
Road twice in almost two weeks...Buch of crap I tell ya.

OK On to the good stuff

Sea Otter is On. D-Train is driving out to Moab that week so he will take the bikes and pick my ass up at da San Fran airoport. Camping was costly but this should be fun.

Still only have 5 sec of film for the TRC Death or Glory DVD. I guess I better charge the battery

Oh and one last thing....For all you tour winner guessers forget it. Cause now I got this...




All I need is to slap a nicotine patch on my sack, a pint of Jamison, a shot of Guinness, an inflatable alpaca and I got this Tour crap all wrapped up.

Peace...is for the dead
-Booms