Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Up-date AMC

SO I took a bit of time to look at me friends Blog sites...Kinda makes mine look like a crack house.

Ordered my 29er front wheel fer the on one. Should be nice for the race out west.

Couple of things to up-date

The Mn state series is going well and I should wrap up the victory on Sunday.

Another note there are only two peeps signed up for the AMC open SS cat. D-train and myself. It would be a very cool trip if we could share Jamison on the box together.

Its the dog days of Summer again and I be spending the last of those in this 150 year old second story home (no air). What does that mean...

I could rant for a while about...Well for one of the few times in my life I can't think of something to bitch about...well fuck it then off to bed I go.

-Booms

No comments: