Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More Snow

More damn snow coming.

Cory's out of the state. Not sure where but I do expect a drunk call this week sometime.

He has been known to record his experiences in random airports through out the world. Here is his latest

“Saga 3

It’s snowing a lot, I’m drinking double jack and cokes. Nuff said. Did
Anna Nicole die?

My plan, to give the third row a doe. I think I can pull it off without
getting blammedd, im really good, after all I am gold elite now.”

-Cory

There was a little race last night through the “Sky Way” of good ol’ St Paul.

Here is a peek….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSS3MkymRhs

Yeah people broke things

Check out this guy’s report… RichZilla of twin cities fame

  • Left index finger/knuckle broken and displaced about 6mm
  • Right collarbone broken and displaced about 25mm (1 inch) with a big overlapping 'tent' shape. They said it almost made it through the skin. Dang! Maybe next time.
  • Broken rib on my right backside, about halfway down and 4" out from the spine. Shallow breathing only!
  • Ultra-gnar bruise all the way to the bone on my right thigh from the handlebars, making it damn hard to hobble around.
  • Multiple rug burns and scrapes from whatever.
  • Short period of unconsciousness right after I hit the ground.
  • Wicked-good, old fashioned, got the wind knocked out of me.
  • Getting it all on tape with the onboard helmetcam rolling........Priceless!

Dude got it all on a helmet Cam… Damn

Oh and our new bibs for the race came...

Might need to go with the XL

No comments: