Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow and F'in Google


Ok well I had a pretty long post already written but god damn google fucked it up.
Anyway, I posted something about the damn snow and how it was cool fallin but sucks to get around in.
Got to ride twice this year outside. Hopefully the shit will warm up around here. I've about had it with this weather. I need to move some place where it is warm in Feb.

Ok so I got an idea...Go to Sea Otter this year.
Here was the plan. It goes down from April 12 to the 15.
3 days 5 races...Sounds good to me

Day One: Friday morning 4 hour adventure race. Afternoon Short track race
Day Two: Sat. Morning Single Speed MT bike race, Road Circuit race in the afternoon
Day Three: 20 mile Mt Bike race.

The challenges...a total of 6 bikes and 2200 miles. Thoughts of UPS for the bikes but not sure of that. Plane with 6 bike would be $920 bucks. Driving would take 30+ hours.
Well hell if push comes to shove fuck the gears, we'll just bring the singles.

We shall see if this works out. I would have to ditch out on a final, a presentation and a paper so this damn school thing might just get one last cock punch on me and screw up another spring trip. Thank god I am done in May.

Training is not going so good. Riding inside sucks ass. Although I had a good ride at the gym tonight I've about had it with dance / techno music. At least if I go to hell I am pretty sure what it will be like. My ass strapped to shitty spin bike with dance music blaring and some fat ass yellin at me to get my ass back further over the seat.
-Kev

1 comment:

Mario said...

Dude... I am reading your posts and enjoying, but I also have a link to your blog on mine--easy on the language. Use symbols or something :) You seriously going to Sea Otter? That would be AWESOME, but...baby.