Monday, April 30, 2007

i would like to say i threw out my back on wednesday putting in the floor to my new office, which looks fantastic. i couldn't even walk on wednesday, after three visits to the chiropractor - boom i'm walking, pooping and biking.

regarding the flat pedal factor, you must keep in mind we did 100+ miles, lots of those zuboz wearing Merida bike pedeling people where doing the 30 miler. I base this solely on what i call the salt factor. If by the time you reached Northfield and didn't resemble a salt-lick chances are you didn't ride the 60 or 100 mile ride.

what people need to know is that I am not a friend to small talk on the bike, so when your riding along side me and i don't know you, don't ask me things like:

ride a lot?
you like that bike?
what is that logo on your jersey mean?
you like speedplay pedals, cause your wearing them so i figure you like them, i hate them.
what gear are you riding in?
why do you only have two front chain rings?
Is that seat comfortable?

I say this to you Mr AC/DC jersey guy....SHUT THE F(*^)^)&(*^ UP!!!!!!

and i say this to all of you, yes it's true i couldn't hold her wheel, but it's also true i beat her at the end of the day. there it is.

get out and ride u'r bikes. yall

No comments: