Thursday, May 3, 2007

Fun on a full sprung

Tues night D and I hit Leb hills. Did 2.5 laps and had a blast. Off-road is so much better than on the road. I have not had gears on the dirt in a long time let a lone suspension. Using the skills learned from from no Sup. has made me much faster (relatively speaking) and I bombed every obstacle on Tuesday night.

Last night we had a team ride. and the things that I have learned are
  1. I suck and am really slow
  2. I am better than last year but everyone else is better
  3. My teammates are doping

I can not accept one or two as the reason so being one of the only clean riders on my team I feel that I make a good example for the youngins.

73 miles yesterday...Good Stuff.

Mom, Sis and Nephew in town tonight for grad.

Might hit Elk river Sat for the Enduro race. 30 miles off road Single track...Kick ASS

Lumberjack 100 appears to be on the books now. 100 miles of single track in one day. Bam!!

-Booms

No comments: