Monday, May 7, 2007

Yep

It has been a weekend without enough riding...

Sunday did three laps around Leb hills. God bless America I love mountain biking. Man oh man it tis fun. Sitting on the couch after the ride Sunday I just closed my eyes and re-lived the ride. Tons of fun.

Off the bike today but will hit the road on Tues and Weds.

Thurs should be extra fun as it will be the 1 st buck hill race...Hot damn!!!

Weekend is shaping up for a bit of fun. Friday nigh gota B-party.
Sat during the day we will be heading out to Afton Alps for some ass kicking.
Sat Night B-day party for D and I at me place. Say 7 pm. Bring food, beer and whatever else gets ya going.

Sunday might be a play it by ear day fer riding.

Racin begins on in two weeks...Cable classic!! Can anyone give me ride to it?

-Booms

No comments: