Friday, June 1, 2007

Quick and to the point

State of affairs
  • Last weekend of riding did not go so well.
    • Fri: Afton 2 1/2 laps
    • Saturday: 2 laps Afton
    • Sunday: 2 lap at Murphy
    • Monday: 63 miles road
  • My MT bike frame don't fit so good. Not sure what to do about it. This season, money has been pouring out of me on bike shit. Going to give it a go this weekend on what I got.
  • Ordered a wheelset two weeks ago. Shop did not have them after 10 days so I went somewhere else. When I canceled the order I found out that they were already shipped. I feel bad about it, but if they would have ordered them when I asked this would not have happened
  • Cost break down for the TRC (so far)
    • Entry fee $1525 each
    • Room before and after race and support meals: $1100
    • Gas: $1000
    • Flight for Mech: $500
    • Grand total: $5634...Ouch
  • Woolly race and the WORS marathon event this weekend. Sat is 17 miles in St. Croix Falls and Sunday is the 40 miler at Wausau.
I am 5' 11" and have a long torso so if any of you have a full sprung frame you want to get rid of let me know.

Last weeks training

Monday and Tuesday OFF
Wednesday: 30 miles
Thursday: Race rained out
Fri: Afton 2 1/2 laps
Saturday: 2 laps Afton
Sunday: 2 lap at Murphy

-Booms

No comments: