Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Holy Crap!!!

We leave in 72 hours!!! Holy Crap

OK so this is me finishing 3rd on Sunday...3rd from last. Did not have any energy. I remember a few months ago that I was going to stop drinking in the month of July so I could be ready for the TRC. Well, that did not quite pan out. Sunday I raced, but I had been out late Wed, Thur, Fri nights and drank a bit on Sat. Go figure.

It is still bleepin hot here. Hence the limited amount of postings.

Been spending money like crazy getting shit for this race. Will most likely not need 80% of the crap we are bringing.

The Man has kept me busy this week working 10 hours days so packing is quite behind schedule. Hopefully I can make it up soon.

Don't know what else to say at the moment...Well one last thing. Mayo, nice you piece of crap. Good riddance.

I just want this thing to start. I am sick of the prep work. I now know that these kind of vacations are great but I do not like the planning. I am more of a grab whats clean and head for the airport kinda traveler. The amount of effort to get ready for this trip has been stressful.

Drink up
-Booms

No comments: