Thursday, August 2, 2007

Shit


I live a mile from this. My place is the exit before. A few hundred feet before the bridge. I had crossed it twice at lunchtime yesterday running to Hollywood’s, glad I did not wait and do it after work. Officially D-train and I are cut off from each other. It was a bitch to get to his place in the south before this now…

I have always been skeptical of the media when they cover things like this. They are profiteering idiots. There has been so much incorrect information being spewed to the world from these people it is a wonder that anyone will listen to them.

This is going to mess up the city for years. Traffic on both the roads and the barge traffic on the river. Should be an interesting time.

For all of you out there keep this in mind. Most of us who live in the city had given up driving over that bridge during the rush hour do to the traffic.

Anyway D-train is off to Denver and hopefully he will be back in Mpls Friday morning. Got a bit of backing to do yet but should be ready. Buck Hill race tonight, not sure if I am going, as there is no good way to get there.

No comments: