Wednesday, June 13, 2007

its bleepin hot


I live on the second floor of a 150 year old building which is now a duplex. It is f'in hot and has been for the last 3 nights. I have no AC and the 3 fans that are blown on me are not doin any good.
I have just come back from a few beers with D-train and would not normally be like I am except that with no food consumed today and a few laps around wirth I am now a bit tipsy.

No worries folks cause I be working from home tomorrow. Lots of big time spread sheets and power points to work on...god I hate what I do for a living.

So as I sit here with not only my balls sweating but the sweat of my balls sweating I am looking forward to a little time away. 100 miles of single track...Damn man I need that.

To all of those who I have offended I am sorry. To all of those who I have offended and are still pissed fuck of.

Balls full of sweat and in need of more whisky
-Booms

1 comment:

Kristy Kreme said...

Booms - I was NOT insulted by you at all!!! I was just insulted by el capitan's comments and stance on the matter. Sorry if it came off that way at all. I think you're rad and I didn't feel like you were being mean, so don't worry. You're still one of my fav's! See you on the bike!